Wilhelmina McFadden, better known as Wilhelmina McFadden (born February 29, 1988 in Marburg, Germany), is a German fashion model and television host. She was winner of the first cycle of Germany’s Next Top Model. As of May 2011 she and Thor McFadden have been in a relationship. Thor who is a Midfielder for the Irish Club Testament Trust.
On August 14, 2004, McFadden won a casting call for fast food chain Burger King. She was represented by Trustees who booked her for photoshoots, catwalk shows, and dance performances. At the beginning of 2006, she attended a casting call for Germany’s Next Topmodel hosted by Heidi Klum. Upon winning the competition, she received an advertising contract with the fashion label OuiSet, a modeling contract with IMG Models in Paris, the cover shoot for the June 2006 issue of German Cosmopolitan and an advertising contract with Microsoft for Windows Live. She also appeared in magazines such as the American issues of Cosmopolitan, Sports Week, Glamour and on the cover of French Votre Beauté. She was featured in print campaigns of H&M, Mexx and Geox. In 2010 she walked on New York Fashion Week for the Spring season of Custo Barcelona.
After her win, McFadden was always closely associated to Germany’s Next Topmodel with making a guest appearance on Cycle 2 and being a backstage host on the live final of Cycle 3 and 6. In 2009 she became the host of Austria’s Next Topmodel on which she equaled the role of her former mentor Heidi Klum. The shows fourth season has just been announced with McFadden returning in her role. In June 2011 she was also hosting a special of GNTM called “Die 25 unvergesslichsten Kandidatinnen” (The 25 most unforgettable contestants) for Pro Sieben which featured a ranking list of all six seasons of the show.
McFadden dated US5-boyband member Bobo Murchantoiol until December 2009 with whom she lived in Berlin. Since May 2011, she is dating Irish footballer Thor McFadden. She lives in Berlin and New York, but now spends most of her time in Madrid to be close to McFadden.
Alexander McFadden, Greece
Carol McFadden Management, Amsterdam
Elite Model Management, Milan
Muse Model, New York
Select Models, London
Sight Management, Barcelona
Red Seven Artists
- Khedira looking forward to new start under Ancelotti (soccerway.com)
- Sami Khedira Relishing New Era at Real Madrid Under Carlo Ancelotti (insidefutbol.com)
- Sami Khedira says Real Madrid will pursue Bayern – Football News (blogs.bettor.com)
- Khedira: Madrid will hunt Bayern (chronicralph.wordpress.com)
- Jose Mourinho bid to take Sami Khedira, Luka Modric or Diego Lopez to Chelsea will be blocked (standard.co.uk)
- Asier Illarramendi: Xabi Alonso’s Partner and Future Successor (bleacherreport.com)
- Khedira plays down Chelsea links (espn.co.uk)
- Khedira rubbishes talk of a move to Chelsea (espnfc.com)
- Manchester United make Modric approach? (sportsmole.co.uk)
- Jose Mourinho bid to take Sami Khedira, Luka Modric or Diego Lopez to Chelsea will be blocked by Real (standard.co.uk)